Infrastructure Delivery Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland , €400.00 - €450.00 per day
2018-11-12 08:55:58 +0000
- Manage the delivery of new and replacement hosted infrastructure and environments from request through to deployment
- To own the day to day operational workflow for the delivery of services and solutions. Oversee build activity to ensure implementation proceeds to plan and meets proposed solution
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders. Ensure technical and functional implications of project deployment/integrations are fully understood. This will include technical, operational departments as well as third parties
- To be responsible for administration and the production of documentation, e.g. project plans, progress reports and to ensure that deliverables are reflective of the relevant environment system documentation
- To monitor and manage the project processes and ensure that any elements which fail in the workflow are remedied
- To anticipate, manage and resolve issues and act as the point of contact for the customer within DCT.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Track record of delivering IT infrastructure projects within a technically complex and dynamic environment
- Experience of successfully engaging groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Programme Management, e.g. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), Prince2 and agile project management tools and methodologies.
- Able to demonstrate strong management skills including project management, financial management, change management and facilitation.
- Strong Diagnostics capabilities - hands on approach capability, technical ownership through to resolution end
Managing This Role
I started to work as a Recruiter last year in the beautiful Bologna (Italy) as an HR Specialist. My main responsibility was reviewing the candidates’ profile, in terms of their ...Elisabetta's Full Bio