Information Security manager.
Information Security manager
kr900000 - kr1300000 per year|
We are looking for a strong contributor who will be passionate about coaching and mentoring our business on information security for best practices and policies. Our tasks range from ISO 27000 audits, and risk management to physical security at our premises and data centers.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining the regional security strategy and providing regular reports to the management group
- Adopting and implementing NEP global security guidelines at the regional level
- Documenting and implementing local (Norway) policies and working with other NEP entities in the Nordic region
- Providing regular information security awareness training
- Overseeing audits and overseeing certifications for the Nordic region
- Assessing current technology architecture for vulnerabilities, weaknesses, and for possible improvements
- Overseeing technological upgrades, improvements, and major changes to the information security environment
- Providing input to the budget for the technology division
- Making sure that we adhere to the local legislations related to information security
- Representing the Nordic region in the NEP global security forum
- Contributing to RFI/RFP responses
The position reports to the head of the technology division.
- Documented relevant 5+ years of experience in similar positions
- Expertise in IT vulnerabilities, threats, and risk assessment
- Strong knowledge of best practices within IT security
- Knowledge and experience with GRC methods, and tools
- Experience with the ISO27001 norms family
- Higher relevant education (Computer Science, IT, Information Security, or similar)
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian & English written and spoken
The ideal candidate will bring on board a positive attitude, see opportunities instead of challenges, and is eager to provide best-in-class coaching and mentoring to our colleagues.
In addition, you are:
- Structured and organized and able to work independently
- Taking initiatives and good at driving processes
- Able to set and meet deadlines
- A natural communicator and comfortable in addressing wider groups
- Pragmatic and able to adapt to the business context
- A trusted advisor to the managers
- An ambassador for your field and enjoy coaching & mentoring
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bradley Wilkins
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Linux Systems Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this position, we are only considering local candidates with a driver's license and car as travel...
Endpoint Security Engineer
Apply Now ENDPOINT SECURITY ENGINEER For one of the world's leading financial institutions, we are looking for an Endpoint Security...
Information Security manager
Apply Now We are looking for a strong contributor who will be passionate about coaching and mentoring our business on...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.