WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Oregon City, Oregon
US$100000.00 - US$130000.00 per annum + Benefits, Bonus
7 months ago
Darwin Recruitment is supporting a global, FULLY REMOTE SaaS start-up that's focused on converting web-based data into structured, high-quality machine-readable data at scaler. This is a company that's processing billions of transactions every month, and they're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their growing team!
More about the company:
They've built the world's only enterprise Web Data Integration platform that can parse data from any website, at scale, and deliver that data accurately, on time, every time. Their customers are among the world's leading organizations and they use web data on their most important business problems, running mission-critical applications and services with the web data that they provide to them.
The Delivery Director role will provide leadership for the implementation engagements with clients. You'll use your extensive leadership and project management experience to manage their team of smart and driven engineers to deliver fully scoped and effective solutions to their clients.
- Lead Development Teams
- Interface Directly with Clients
- Manage External Vendors
- Gather Functional Requirements
- Develop Specifications
- Determine Project Scope
- Monitor and Manage Quality
You need to be highly technical and able to translate functional requirements into robust software solutions. You'll have over 5 years of experience in a solutions engineering and/or architecture support position, along with the following skills:
- Technical Literacy - You must possess a high level of technical literacy so that you can design how a software solution fits into an organization's current structure, and own the development of specifications and requirements
- Analytical Assessment - This role requires a high level of analysis since you will need to examine a client's current systems and determine overall project needs and scope
- Schedule Management - You will need extensive time management skills to determine development schedules and milestones and ensure that deliverables are completed on time
- Team Leadership - Because you will oversee and direct development teams throughout the project development lifecycle, experience with team leadership and motivation is essential
- Communication - You are responsible for communicating with team members, clients, and external vendors, so you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-Solving - You will need to be able to quickly change direction based on updated client specifications or system limitations
- Web technologies - You will need robust experience with web technologies, including HTTP 1/2, WebSockets, cookies, ES6+/Typescript, scraping
- Container technology - You will need experience of container technologies, such as Kubernetes and Docker
- AWS - You will need experience of deploying infrastructure to AWS, including Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as CloudFormation
- SDLC - You will need to have a clear understanding of SDLC, including peer review, test strategies (including unit testing), and promotion of code through to production.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.