WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc950 per day
about 2 months ago
Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineer
In this challenging role you are part of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) team. As an IAM Software Engineer, you will be responsible for planning and development of the IAM solution and its associated processes. You will provide overall implementation and direction into the IAM and Privileged Access Management (PAM) functions across the organization, including access management, security and provisioning identity data.
- Drive the further development of the IAM discipline from a fit-for-purpose and also organizational view
- Engage with business and IT stakeholders to design and implement the solution architecture of new IAM solutions
- Take the IAM discipline to the next level of maturity by contributing and participating directly to its strategic projects and initiatives
- As an IAM Software Engineer you will work closely with Security teams, service desk, systems engineering, audit, application developers and other administrators creating a functional, scalable and secure IAM Environment.
- University Degree (Or equivalent)
- Practical IAM experience
- Excellent understanding and/or hands on experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Experience CI/CD capabilities
- Strong understanding if IAM Architecture patterns and authentication, authorisation and access control concepts & protocols. (RBAS,ABAC,PBAC,SCIM,OpenID Connect, Oauth2)
- Proven software development, Java.
- English speaking is a must, German advantageous
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oograh@Darwinrecruitment.com