WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
4 months ago
Urgent: Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer needed in Amsterdam
As IAM engineer, you take care of the management and development of my client's enterprise IAM platform. You will develop and implement new building blocks to improve IAM services. You will work closely together with the IAM global business owner and IAM architect to develop the best possible solution for the customers of my client.
- Manage and maintain the enterprise IAM platform.
- Define technical solutions based on business requirements and develop and implement them accordingly.
- Collaborate with the business to support technical onboarding of on-premise and cloud applications and systems to the IAM platform, including configuring and deployment of connectors.
- Provide operational support with processing of joiners/movers/leavers and authorization requests, exceptions and incident resolving.
- Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements of our technical IAM capabilities.
What knowledge do you need..?
- Strong experience working with managing Identity / Access Management solutions; experience with SailPoint IdentityNow, Azure AD, o365 and AWS is a pre.
- Strong understanding of Identity / Access Management concepts (identification, authentication, authorization), processes/workflows (joiner, mover, leaver, recertification) and protocols (SAML, OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SCIM).
- Software engineering experience in Java and PowerShell or other market leading (OOP) languages.
- Experience in cloud environments, containers and orchestration systems is a pre.
Who are you:
- Analytical, critical, curious and result driven.
- You want/need to understand the "why" behind the "what".
- Person of integrity with strong work ethics and a focus on quality.
- Desire and active effort to keep up to date with developments in the field of Identity / Access Management and improve your skills constantly.
- Comfortable to challenge colleagues, stakeholders and the status quo.
- Self-starter, you don't need step-by-step guidance.
- Used to deal with confidential information in a discrete manner.
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.