WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €450.00 per day
about 1 year ago
- Identifies actual or potential problems of the software at different states of the development
- Perform manual black and white box testing
- Report issue and follow them until their closing state
- Collaborate with peers testers and developers to improve testing processes
- Assisting in creating user documentation and/or training programs
- Perform exploratory testing to find out defects, test use cases/features or module level functionalities.
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience on Quality Assurance for Cable TV (eg - VOD, UI, DVR, Apps)
- Knowledge of DVB standards
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and tools (mainly Jira)
- Experience with manual testing ( debugging skills will be also appreciated )
- Experience working in an Agile environment and working directly with engineers
- Organize and focused on software Quality
- Exceptional attention to details
- 2+ years experience as a Tester/QA Engineer, preferably testing large distributed systems, in multiple testing domains but with most emphasis on manual functional testing.
- Ability of reading Ethernet protocols using eg Wireshark
- Relevant certification (s) like ISTQB Foundations/Advanced or TMAP is a big plus