WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €550.00 per day
3 months ago
Working within the Global Entertainment division
Seeking an experinced Project Manager
Day-to-day key accountabilities:
- Manage the End to End life cycle of projects that have been marked in demand, accepted, part of the Entertainment Roadmap.
- Use Clarity management software system to log reports, project milestone tasks, issues and risks, financials, and change requests to budget, scope, and or schedule.
- Access jira to track completion of requirements, and defects needed closed to be able to release products to markets.
- Organize calls with country PMs, and other department PMs as required to discuss and report status of tasks
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Clarity, Jira, and Microsoft Office suite. Build detail project plans in MS Project.
- Min. of 5 years Project Management experience
- Proven background in project management system lifecycle process
- Knowledge of OTT, CDN and VoD products and streaming services.
- Able to manage project OPEX/CAPEX budget expenses.
- Skilled in managing both Waterfall, and Agile type projects.