Our client, a pioneer in the development of monitoring technology is currently seeking a talented Hardware/Software Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis.
In their busy modern offices in Zug, you will be joining a multicultural and interdisciplinary team and engineering hardware-related software.
- University degree in electrical engineering or equivalent as well as previous commercial experience in both hardware and software development
- Programming knowledge of FPGAs
- Knowledge of versioning tools such as Subversion, GIT, Mantis, Jira.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies would be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
If you are interested in finding out more about this one, apply now or give me a call I will answer any questions you have!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Embedded C Software Engineer
Apply Now St Gallen / 12 months contract / Embedded C Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer Darwin Recruitment have a...
Senior Engineer Embedded Systems
Apply Now An International Engineering Consultancy provider based in the heart of beautiful Zurich is seeking a Senior Embedded Engineer...
C++ Software Engineer
Apply Now Are you a C++ Developer who wants to work for a market leading medical devices company? Do you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.