HVAC Project Manager
HVAC Project Manager.
HVAC Project Manager
£90000 - £100000 per year|
Our client is currently seeking a HVAC Project Manager for our Building Technology division located in Sion (VS). The company you will be joining is a dynamic and continuously expanding organization with approximately 900 employees across 30 sites in Switzerland and Europe. Their teams are known for their ingenuity, competence, and multidisciplinary approach, allowing them to provide innovative and sustainable solutions to their customers, enhancing their quality of life and benefiting the environment.
- Oversee HVAC(S) projects.
- Manage and coordinate multi-disciplinary CVSE projects.
- Handle tender requests, including developing cost estimates and methodologies.
- Ensure effective administrative, commercial, and financial management of mandates.
- Hold a degree in building techniques, preferably an HES/ES engineer, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in managing and leading multi-disciplinary projects.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in HVAC technology, including experience in a Swiss design office.
- Proficient knowledge of Swiss standards, regulations, and technical guidelines.
- Familiarity with CAD software and proficiency in common tools such as the Office Suite.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and across networks.
- C2 Proficiency in French, German is a plus.
- Technical knowledge in an industrial environment.
- Cross-functional understanding of other building techniques, including CVSW, MCR, building physics, and AEAI fire protection.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
PV Project Manager
Photovoltaic Project Manager Our client, a leading Swiss manufacturer of innovative PV systems, is seeking a skilled and motivated Photovoltaic...
We are looking for a BI Analyst to join one of our clients in Amsterdam. Interested? Keep reading. Requirements: Extensive...
Product Assurance Engineer
A leading global provider of innovative spacecraft and satellite systems, catering to the needs of the rapidly growing space industry....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.