Berlin (10179), Berlin , €55000 - €65000 per annum
2018-12-19 08:24:45 +0000
"Create a mediator auction platform and introduce data to further support the client base!"
A client of mine that formed in 2013 are currently looking to expand their frontend development team with a skilled HTML/CSS/Angular developer for 2019 as they are currently going through several migration projects and need a talented engineer to support this. The company have just hired their 26th employee and are hoping to have the 27th on board in early 2019… organic growth has been crucial to their success, the reason? The industry they focus on is still rather premature and they are focusing on quality over quantity, securing long term client relationships before pushing the platform too far and wide.
If you like the sound of an environment where collaboration and talking through solutions before blindly coding is preferred, where the development team is a tight group that are focused on retention within the team and where the product itself is looking at the introduction of data, then read on!
- Very skilled with HTML5/CSS and ideally experience in Angular6 and/or NodeJS
- 4-5 years of professional development is required, we are focused on finding a mid-level/senior engineer.
- Exposure to Angular2 and/or Node.JS is preferred as these are the tools they will be migrating to.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Exposure to product focused organisations is preferred, not mandatory if you have more frontend development experience.
- Interested in working in a smaller development team that will continue to grow organically by around 2-3 developers per year.
- Continue to develop an inhouse Angular2 tool that is widely used by the internal development team.
- Learn Node.JS from the CTO and current backend team to support their backend migration project that has already started.
- Help introduce data scrapping tools from a developers perspective to support future sales to the client base.
- Continue to develop your skills and knowledge with the current team.
- Focus on clear, quality code over quantity.
- A competitive salary up to around €60,000 for the right engineer.
- Personalised career development plan monitored by the CTO directly.
- A strong in-house development team with a lot of knowledge within to support your career.
- Conference and education budget.
- A glass table tennis table (which I beat the CTO on!)
- General Berlin benefits - fruit, events, drinks etc.
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details email@example.com
Managing This Role
I head up a team of specialists who focus on sourcing Frontend Developers and Backend Developers for a wide range of businesses from small start-ups to global organisations. I u...Eden's Full Bio