HR Project Manager – Workday.
HR Project Manager – Workday
CHF110 - CHF110 per hour|
HR Project Manager - Workday - 80/100%
- Start date: 01.2023
- Latest possible start date: 02.2023
- End date: 06.2023
- Extension: Possible, needs to be approved
- Workplace: Zurich (60% Home Office)
- Workload: 80 - 100%
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As HR Project Manager you are responsible for the implementation of Workday as Core HR System.
Your tasks will include:
Workday module design, rollout and implementation:
- Successfully manage delivery of Workday HCM projects.
- Create project plan, manage day to day monitoring tasks and activities. Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Managing contract based on agreed scope as defined in Statement of Work. Manage scope creep, ensure Change Requests are clearly called out, agreed and impacted against timeline
- Managing client expectations. Assist client project manager managing project delivery, monitoring tasks and progress of client specific activities.
- Continually assessing action items, risks and issues maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
- Prepare Steering Committee Report and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and communication of decisions made by the customer.
- Close monitoring and reporting on project budget.
- Identify all stakeholders, both direct and indirect, and determine level of involvement needed for project success.
- Work closely with Change Management Manager and Corporate Communications to ensure appropriate change management activities are defined and included in all project plans.
Post-Implementation Transition and Evaluation:
- Support the ongoing development of best practices and tools for the workday project management and execution.
- Ensure comprehensive and seamless project post-implementation transition.
- 5+ years experience with Workday HCM in one or more of the following modules: Recruiting, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Learning, Workday Help, Peakon, Prism
- Strong business acumen
- Striving between operational activities and strategic initiatives
- With your strong communication skills you are able to collaborate and motivate teams
- You are fluent in English, have good German skills
Nice to Haves:
- Workday EM/PM Certified
- Experience with global client delivery or project teams
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Project Support/Coordination.
Sr. Scrum Master
Apply Now Sr. Scrum Master nodig in Utrecht (2 days working at the office is required) Your main responsibility as...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.