WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc35 - Swiss Franc45 per hour
about 2 months ago
HR Payroll Specialist Contract Role / Zurich / 6 Months / German Speaking
Darwin Recruitment AG have a new open position at one of our key clients, where we are looking for a temporary external consultant to start by January/February 2022.
(My client) is on its way to becoming a national champion and leading Telecommunications business in Switzerland. We are searching for a HR Payroll Specialist.
- Home Office/On site: Flexible around 50/50
- Start date: January
- End date: June
- Hourly rate: 35-45 CHF
- Workload: 100%
- Location: Zürich
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Smooth handling of all administrative activities in connection with payroll accounting and social security
- Handling of monthly wage processing including payment and booking as well as declarations to the social insurance
- Creation of wage statements and preparation of withholding tax statements
- Processing of the income compensation scheme (EO): Compensation for military and community service
- Check the entitlement to family allowances and differential payments
- Contact person for internal HR questions as well as information for employees with regard to salary and social security issues
- Coordination of salary postings and provisions with the finance department
- Creation of various evaluations and statistics
- Participation in projects
- Correspondence with the social security agencies, tax offices and other authorities
- Ensures flawless, timely and professional HR payroll services
- Ensures uniform procedures and handling
- Informs regularly and independently about special events and / or escalations
- At least one completed basic commercial training or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of payroll
- Further training in the area of personnel, payroll and / or social insurance
- High IT affinity, very good SAP and Excel skills
- Very good knowledge of German
- High resilience, assertiveness, and willingness to perform
Nice to haves:
- HR controlling / financial knowledge
- Knowledge of English and / or French
Interested? Looking forward to your application!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.