WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €550.00 per day
28 days ago
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Lead the team and processes that deliver the end to end HR administrative services for all activities across the employee lifecycle for both the UK and Netherlands, ensuring that staff is effectively deployed and motivated to deliver excellent service and increase the perception of managers in the service.
· Ensure the advice given to managers, employees and external parties is of high quality, consistent, and responsive and delivered in a customer-focused way.
· Ensure the overall integrity of HR/pay data in Workday/Oracle and other People systems and ensure appropriate controls are in place.
· Ensure all HR Service Delivery KPI's are delivered in a timely manner and monitor the day to day performance, quality and customer perception of the operation through statistical management and understanding customer requirements
· Identify and implement performance improvements for an end to end processing to ensure the delivery of HR Service Delivery is efficient and continuously improving
· Ensure a high level of confidentiality is maintained in all aspects of work.
· Ensure the non-compliance, complaint, and critical issue management processes are in place and correctly utilized, to input to the continuous improvement process.
· Work closely with HR Business Partners, Centres of Expertise, Payroll and non-HR functional leads to develop, align and implement efficient and effective HR operational solutions.
· Working with People Systems and Operational Effectiveness and Development, drive the enhancements to Workday and other People Services systems, to develop and support People Services. and support People Services.