WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New York, USA
7 months ago
I am partnered with a Biotech firm who are searching for a team leader for their Data Analytics team.
You will lead a team of analysts driving Real World Data analytics throughout the company to improve their pipeline of drug discovery and development. Your work will directly aid the development of new drugs set to improve the lives of people throughout the world.
What you'll do:
- Partner with stakeholders to understand the data and evidence needs as well as providing insight regarding the design of RWD analyses
- Coordinate and prioritize the diverse analysis efforts of the team
- Set vision for RWD team success in a dynamically changing environment
- Support execution of RWD analyses and publish peer reviewed results as needed
- Develop and apply new statistical methodologies using the billions of records available in the database
- Master's degree in life science or related field with a quantitative focus plus 7+ years' work experience (PhD plus 5+ years' experience preferred)
- 2+ years leading analytical teams in the healthcare industry
- Understanding and experience with RWD (medical claims, medical coding, etc)
- Good knowledge of statistics, including epidemiological and observational methodologies
- Proficient in Python or R, as well as in SQL.
If you are ready to take the next step in your Data Analytics career, apply now and let's set up a time to chat.