WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€100000.00 - €150000.00 per annum + bonus, flexibility, pension
12 months ago
Head of Platform Engineering - AWS, Kubernetes/Swarm, Linux
€120.000,- gross yearly including holiday allowance, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, relocation budget, international team, innovative environment, and more!
Are you a technical lead and DevOps Engineer looking to join an international and innovative technology company in Amsterdam? Do you want to be responsible for setting up an Amsterdam-based Devops team for an international scale-up, whilst being involved in strategy, the build and maintenance of a highly innovative platform? Have you got what it takes to head up a senior DevOps team, focusing on tools like: AWS, Kubernetes/Swarm, Linux, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Jenkins, Prometheus?
I'm looking for someone who…
- has very strong handson experience with AWS, Kubernetes/Swarm, Linux - design, build, implementation, etc.
- multiple years' of proven technical leadership in an international and dynamic environment
- likes to work with Jenkins, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Prometheus, Grafana in a global AWS-production environment
Who is interested in..
- setting-up and heading-up an Amsterdam-based DevOps team to kick-start the Amsterdam based offices, whilst leading by example as a Senior DevOps Engineer
- an innovative technology stack with great career opportunities within a successful tech-driven multinational
- providing technical leadership on creating a highly-scalable, production-grade Devops platform
For a company who…
- Offers very flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment in the Amsterdam City center
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €150.000,- gross (incl. 8% holiday allowance)
- Employs industry experts, a change to work the latest technologies, autonomy in a fun and dynamic working environmen
They are looking to interview next week, so use our two-step application process to apply now!