Head of Platform Engineering
Amsterdam, North Holland , €100000.00 - €150000.00 per annum + bonus, flexibility, pension
2019-02-01 15:32:19 +0000
Head of Platform Engineering - AWS, Kubernetes/Swarm, Linux
€120.000,- gross yearly including holiday allowance, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, relocation budget, international team, innovative environment, and more!
Are you a technical lead and DevOps Engineer looking to join an international and innovative technology company in Amsterdam? Do you want to be responsible for setting up an Amsterdam-based Devops team for an international scale-up, whilst being involved in strategy, the build and maintenance of a highly innovative platform? Have you got what it takes to head up a senior DevOps team, focusing on tools like: AWS, Kubernetes/Swarm, Linux, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Jenkins, Prometheus?
I'm looking for someone who…
- has very strong handson experience with AWS, Kubernetes/Swarm, Linux - design, build, implementation, etc.
- multiple years' of proven technical leadership in an international and dynamic environment
- likes to work with Jenkins, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Prometheus, Grafana in a global AWS-production environment
Who is interested in..
- setting-up and heading-up an Amsterdam-based DevOps team to kick-start the Amsterdam based offices, whilst leading by example as a Senior DevOps Engineer
- an innovative technology stack with great career opportunities within a successful tech-driven multinational
- providing technical leadership on creating a highly-scalable, production-grade Devops platform
For a company who…
- Offers very flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment in the Amsterdam City center
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €150.000,- gross (incl. 8% holiday allowance)
- Employs industry experts, a change to work the latest technologies, autonomy in a fun and dynamic working environmen
They are looking to interview next week, so use our two-step application process to apply now!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role