Head of Mobile Development (iOS & Android) - Stockholm
Stockholm, Sweden , 55000kr - 70000.00kr per annum
2019-08-05 11:21:46 +0100
Head of Mobile Development (iOS & Android)
Do you want to lead a team developing a cool media app? Do you want to drive change at a fast-paced environment where own initiatives are embraced and encouraged?
Our client is now entering the world of mobile apps where they enable thier users to achieve fantastic result combining thier products with their smartphone.
What we are looking for
We are now looking for a Development Manager that has a strategic approach and at the same time be hands-on manager and team leader for iOS and Android App development team. Your challenge will be to lead a mobile team in making the best camera app in the world. In your role you will be a combined product owner, line manager and an agile team leader. You will report to VP Technology and be a part of the Technology management team.
For the right candidate this is a great opportunity to grow as a leader in an area where digital services meet physical products.
- Product ownership of iOS and Android apps
- Lead the agile development team in building the worlds best iOS and Android app
- Work closely together with Product Management and Digital Marketing in strategy development as well as the development process.
- Follow the development of iOS and Android smartphones
- Develop a state-of-the-art user experience
- As a line manager recruit, build and nurture our App development team
- Collaborate cross functional to create integrations between the app and hardware that brings value to the customer (IOT) .
- Safeguard that we have efficient and modern SW development tools and processes.
- Plan and follow up on cost, on-time delivery and quality
You'll need to have:
- Experience leading cross-functional software engineering teams in a fast paced, delivery focused environment.
- Strong track record in delivering state-of-the art software products
- Strong people management skills.
- Collaboration and coordination skills.
- Self-driven and curiosity in mindset.
- Solid experience in acting independently coupled with strong collaboration and coordination skills.
- Relevant master's degree
- Basic photography knowledge/interest
- Excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in English, written and verbal
- Swedish work permit
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role