WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€65000.00 - €85000.00 per annum + extra benefits
8 months ago
Head of (IT) Infrastructure
At our client, they love technology and embrace world-leading processes in an ever-changing market and combine them with modern implementation methods. Our client is agile, dynamic, make decisions fast and doesn't hesitate to implement them. Growing a successful business requires a lot of things - drive, tenacity, talent, creativity.
Our client services their customers from different cloud platforms and for this role we are looking for an experienced manager who wants to take the operational responsibility of running, delivering and migrating the customer's workloads to its company own private cloud/datacentre. For this role, we are looking for someone who brings a hands-on background and can define the business requirements to technical solutions.
- Developing the team by setting measurable achievable goals and targets;
- Interact with customer operations and sales on project delivery;
- Make sure incidents and changes are handled correctly;
- Guarding the primary processes;
- Coach all team members to their fullest potential;
- Developing and facilitating the relationship with our hosting/managed services customers;
- Ensure services and service delivery is compliant with our contracts, IT processes and SLA's.
- Experience of developing, leading and guiding team members within an international organisation;
- Thorough knowledge of IT infrastructure and networking knowledge;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and/or Dutch;
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements outlined above, please send your letter of application and CV to Dario Mulder at email@example.com or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.