WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
48000.00kr - 65000.00kr per month
11 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of a business in Stockholm that digitalizes small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Since 2014, they have gained the trust of 23,000 local business owners to supply them with the solutions they need to grow and compete. Their B2B commerce platform unites sellers, buyers, and sales partners in one ecosystem where they get access to a global B2B distribution network, a wide range of solutions to digitize and take their business to the next level and a turnkey platform to increase earnings by connecting buyers and sellers. Their team today consists of people from across Europe, US, South America, Africa and Asia. They believe that by mixing people from different cultures and locations they achieve the best results.
As the Head of Frontend Development at this business, you will help the frontend team build well tested, well architected apps as well as be there to help the team grow and lead a team of 12 Frontend Developers.
You will work together with other frontend developers and designers to optimise processes and systems to enable them to deliver a stellar product. They believe that the best leaders lead by example, so you'll split your time roughly 50/50 between hands-on development and managing your team.
· Use Cypress and other testing tools to build and ship working software for their users.
· Use React.js to construct re-usable, user-friendly components and put them to use throughout their platform.
· Work with, and learn together with an international team while shipping software to users worldwide.
· Do code/design reviews and other tasks to help improve the overall quality and stability of their platform.
· Support your team through regular 1:1s and guide them towards growth and best practices.
· Recruit more great colleagues to build a world class team of talented, dedicated, and diverse frontend developers.
· 2 years of React.js or similar
· GraphQL/Apollo experience
· Experience with Jest, Enzyme, Cypress, or similar testing environments
· Experience working alongside frontend developers and designers in Agile projects
· Experience leading teams of other developers
· Fluency in English, written and spoken
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.