Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Young, creative agency. Focus on advertising across all channels. Digital communication at its finest.
Are you an experienced Digital Lead with several years of experience in project or product ownership? Are you ready to take on more responsibility and a new challenge? Do you have a technical background and a desire to work in Zurich or Uster?
Our client, a creative and lively digital communication agency, are looking to take on a passionate and eager person to star in the role of Head of Digital. This is a brand new position with a wide scope for both bringing your own ideas as well as hands-on learning experiences and growth. They pride themselves on working with new technologies and working in a co-creation environment and work with a large number of highly satisfied clients. Currently based in Uster they are soon to be opening a Zurich office for their growing team. You would be free to choose to work from either location.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- Several years of experience in online agencies working in product or project management
- Broad and deep knowledge and skills in online marketing, including planning and implementation of measures
- The ability to simplify complex project requirements and find viable solutions with your team
- And the ability to communicate these solutions clearly to your team
- An ambition to drive innovation and put forward new ideas and concepts
- High customer orientation and a great sense of responsibility
- An eagerness to take on new challenges and learn new skills and grow within the role
- A motivated, flexible and resilient personality
- An affinity for teamwork and being part of a team alongside being independent and open
- Fluent German skills
- A Swiss or EU passport/nationality
- Managing all digital projects, including websites, online shops, applications, e-marketing, SEO / SEA, and cross-media online campaigns
- Directly advise customers and potential new customers and develop extraordinary solutions for their needs and requirements
- Creating concepts and taking responsibility for the implementation of the measures taken
- Expanding and developing the digital business
- Leading the content and development team (made up of 6 employees)
- Leading customer workshops
- Keeping track of current developments in the software and technology market and using these for the development of new strategies
- Internet package
- 5 weeks holiday, plus an additional week over Christmas when the office is closed
- Freedom to work in either office (Zurich or Uster)
- Career growth and development and the opportunity to grow into the role
- 14-month salary (13-month salary plus bonus month)
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.