WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
United States Virgin Island
16 days ago
Lewis Adams-Dunstan - Director of Business Development and Host of 'Preparing the Un-prepared' - A Data-Driven Podcast is on the lookout for an experienced Hiring Manager who's happily employed in the USA and is looking to expand their team now or in the near future.
- You must understand the technical and business reasons for your hiring needs before wanting me to engage in a search.
- The budget for hiring must be signed off. I'm not looking for window shoppers and nor are my candidates!
- You need to have realistic expectations of skill level and experience vs budget allocated for each of your roles.
- You must also understand and appreciate the value in both and Internal External Recruitment Partner.
- It's important that you have a well-structured process in place that will ensure success and you must provide constructive feedback to both your internal and external partners in a timely manner (AKA treat people's time in exactly the same way that you expect people to treat yours)
- Ideally, you'll be hiring within Data but if not, you must be open to making introductions to other people in the business who might need support with their technical growth.
- You value the candidate experience, so with that in mind, you'll be actively involved in the interview process preferably from the initial round (what I mean by this is, you're not the King or Queen and you don't expect the candidate that YOU'RE supposed to be hiring to meet you at the final stage and bow... You may laugh but this happens a lot!)
- You understand the market and how competitive it is so you don't waste peoples time with lowball offers. You take time to understand their worth and you offer them that when the time comes!
Nice to haves:
- It would be nice if you were open to being flexible when an applicant ticks 99% of the boxes. It's prefered that you don't base your decision on the 1% and that you see potential in people that might be highly motivated when given the right chance!
- An interest in building a long term partnership and not just seeing recruitment as a transactional necessity.
- A mutual interest in that you care as much about my growth in the industry as a Recruiter as I do about you as a Leader. And so, when we're not busy filling seat's it would be nice if you could recommend me to some of your fellow Hiring Managers in the industry ;)
- Oh and, it would be great id you could pay on time. So if we agreed a 30 payment term, please don't make me ask you on day 31 for payment. It's not a good use of my time nor is it good/fair business.
Now, I know the pool of potential GREAT Hiring Manager is small but if you or someone you know is awesome and they need support with their growth initiatives, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 617 480 9327
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lead/Head of Data Science: Lausanne/Remote Computer Vision Anomaly Detection/Time-Series/Object Detection/Image Recognition Python: TensorFlow/PyTorch Do you want to work in a fast-paced and innovative business where Data Science is at the core of your mission and you are working towards a sustainable future by creating value to reduce negative impacts upon the environment? I am working with an exciting tech Swiss based Data Science focused organisation who improve efficiencies through digital agronomic solutions for B2B and B2C using remote sensing, hyperspectral imaging and artificial intelligence. As a leader in their field, this successful start-up has strong roots and funding capabilities, enabling my clients to scale further. Now seeking your skills as a Lead Data Scientist/Head of Data Science to take their Data Science capabilities and roadmap to the next level; whilst leading a team of 5 highly motivated, passionate visionaries with strong expertise within Computer Vision. Your Profile: You should already be in a Senior Data Science position with in-depth experience in building and deploying solutions in a hands-on commercial and production ready environment (not able to consider purely research/R&D focused backgrounds unfortunately- must have proven experience in a commercial setting) MUST HAVE: Machine Learning, Statistical analysis and experience in Computer Vision, in particular: Time-Series Analysis: Classification/Forecast and Anomaly Detection and Image Processing Prior experience of creating roadmaps and understanding what is required to reach key data science milestones Strong communication, mentoring, analytical and methodical skills with a strong delivery focus Tech: Python: TensorFlow/PyTorch Computer Vision: Time Series: (Classification/Anomaly Detection/Object Detection) Image Processing: Segmentation/Super Resolution/Denoising/Inpainting Experience with cloud infrastructure (GCP/AWS/Azure) Supervised and unsupervised learning methods Benefits: Flexible start-up environment Truly an international company, English speaking with counterparts worldwide Diverse team culture, deeply rooted in Science and Tech Making a direct impact on the AgTech environment - inspiring mission and purpose If you are seeking strong career progression, a pure Data Science tech focused business with a strong mission purpose and clear goals to achieve then please send me your CV and call availability to discuss: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com Please note: Whilst the client offers the option to work remotely it would suit best a Swiss-based candidate able to work from Lausanne, based on the Data Science team set-up Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: R (Rshiny, ggplot2, tidyverse, ggplot2, plotly) Basic familiarity with concepts in machine learning PostgreSQL Engineering best practices: git, agile/kanban methodologies, code documentation Experience designing relational databases/ERDs (nice to have) Experience running ML algorithms in AWS or similar platforms (nice to have) Experience working or interning on the data science team at another high performing company (nice to have) CONTACT: Our company is head-quartered in Houston, TX but has employees in Austin, NYC and in Philadelphia. In light of current conditions, we are open to hiring remotely at first provided you can work on Eastern Standard Time, and can then relocate to one of our Texas locations. If interested please reach out ASAP - moving quickly. We are an equal opportunity employer. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Data Scientist/Consultant - Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Python, AWS, German, Munich This is a great opportunity to work for a leading data-driven consultancy in Munich. This company develops big data and AI solutions for international companies. A talented team of data scientists, data engineers and application developers implement innovation projects using advanced analytics and machine learning. The business is looking for talented Data Scientists and Consultants to join the business and work on some exciting projects with customers. In this role, you would identify and evaluate use cases and advise customers on the use of advanced data analytics and machine learning methods. You would develop modern AI environments to prepare data for machine learning, train and select machine learning models. Evaluating the latest methods and technologies is also an important part of this role; allowing you to influence and drive solutions for customers. The business is looking for someone who has a degree in computer science, data science, machine learning or related fields. You should have strong experience of working as a data scientist with a focus on advanced analytics, machine learning and deep learning. Advanced programming experience in Python and SQL is also required. Experience in implementing machine learning models with a range of frameworks (tensorflow, pytorch etc..) is important, as well as knowledge in continuous integration and deployment tools too. As a customer facing role, fluency in German is absolutely essential; as well as being willing to travel to customer sites in the Munich area (when restrictions are lifted to allow this of course). If this role is of interest to you and you'd be keen to find out more, please apply as soon as possible and we'll schedule a call soon. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are looking for a Data Scientist / Data Steward to join one of our clients in The Netherlands. Requirements; Experience with developing Dashboards Experience with visualization tool SAS and PowerBI and other relevant analytics tools Experience with Data Preparations Great knowledge of ETL tooling and you're able to interact well with Data Engineers Are you the team player we are looking for? Do you see yourself fit? Apply immediately and we will get in touch. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.