WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
United States Virgin Island
27 days ago
Lewis Adams-Dunstan - Director of Business Development and Host of 'Preparing the Un-prepared' - A Data-Driven Podcast is on the lookout for an experienced Hiring Manager who's happily employed in the USA and is looking to expand their team now or in the near future.
- You must understand the technical and business reasons for your hiring needs before wanting me to engage in a search.
- The budget for hiring must be signed off. I'm not looking for window shoppers and nor are my candidates!
- You need to have realistic expectations of skill level and experience vs budget allocated for each of your roles.
- You must also understand and appreciate the value in both and Internal External Recruitment Partner.
- It's important that you have a well-structured process in place that will ensure success and you must provide constructive feedback to both your internal and external partners in a timely manner (AKA treat people's time in exactly the same way that you expect people to treat yours)
- Ideally, you'll be hiring within Data but if not, you must be open to making introductions to other people in the business who might need support with their technical growth.
- You value the candidate experience, so with that in mind, you'll be actively involved in the interview process preferably from the initial round (what I mean by this is, you're not the King or Queen and you don't expect the candidate that YOU'RE supposed to be hiring to meet you at the final stage and bow... You may laugh but this happens a lot!)
- You understand the market and how competitive it is so you don't waste peoples time with lowball offers. You take time to understand their worth and you offer them that when the time comes!
Nice to haves:
- It would be nice if you were open to being flexible when an applicant ticks 99% of the boxes. It's prefered that you don't base your decision on the 1% and that you see potential in people that might be highly motivated when given the right chance!
- An interest in building a long term partnership and not just seeing recruitment as a transactional necessity.
- A mutual interest in that you care as much about my growth in the industry as a Recruiter as I do about you as a Leader. And so, when we're not busy filling seat's it would be nice if you could recommend me to some of your fellow Hiring Managers in the industry ;)
- Oh and, it would be great id you could pay on time. So if we agreed a 30 payment term, please don't make me ask you on day 31 for payment. It's not a good use of my time nor is it good/fair business.
Now, I know the pool of potential GREAT Hiring Manager is small but if you or someone you know is awesome and they need support with their growth initiatives, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 617 480 9327
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Are you looking for your next step in the financial world? Does working within the Ecommerce sector working for one of the fastest growing companies in Hamburg sound exciting? We are currently working on the behalf of one of the coolest Ecommerce brands in Hamburg who are currently seeking a head of finance that will contribute to the businesses growth by becoming an global player in their field & being a key contrbuitor to the expansion of their new users, revenue & headcount. Responbilities- Be a financial partner to board level & C level by working closely with their analytics team to make data driven decisions Ownership of treasury, accounting, controlling, planning, reporting, risk management & taxation Lead the current finance team working closely with the CFO with the continual expansion of their team Working closely with the IT teems by indetifying new opportunites & managing all forecasting, ROI & performance measurements across the different business units Requirements- 3 years in a similar position you have excellent experience in strategic finace, ideally working for an IT business Ideally have exposure to a high growth company with the abiluty to working various business units Fluent in English & German Benefits- Joining an excellent brand Having the ability to grow within a fast paced company Remote working Strong salary Sounds interesting? Please get in contact this week as we are interviewing this week. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Data Engineer - Python, AWS, Docker, CI/CD, Zurich A leading, international customer of mine in the education industry is looking to develop it's team in Zurich by hiring a talented Data Engineer. In this role, you would be responsible for developing the new data platform on AWS as well as combining general and in-depth technical skills to build the future of data processing in the business. You would be responsible for running integrations with various systems as well as managing deployment pipelines. Working alongside Data Scientists you would also be responsible for a machine learning application. The business is looking for someone who has strong experience working as a Data Engineer with proficiency in Python programming. Strong experience with AWS ecosystems and services is essential. Good skills and knowledge in Docker containers and CI/CD would also be an advantage. The business would be open to someone starting the role remotely but ideally work in Zurich when suitable at some stage in the future. If you feel this role would be interesting and that your experience is a good match, please apply by sending your CV and we'll arrange a call soon. Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Senior Research Data Scientist Berlin Python/C++ - ML/DL/Computer Vision (Object Detection/Image Processing) Background: I am working on behalf of an AI-Based Software company who use both Machine Learning and Computer Vision combined with advanced AI algorithms to unlock physical world data by enabling real-time applications for fully autonomous customer interactions within the automotive sector. This role will involve a lot of greenfield projects working on Data Science, Machine Learning use-cases. Your Profile: Must have a strong background within Machine Learning/Data Science particularly with DL and in the Computer Vision domain Strong background experience with Python and C++ (preferential) Strong research/academic background Relative experience within R&D, Computer Vision and Deep Learning Bonus: Industry experience within Automotive sector If you enjoy working in greenfield projects and are excited by innovation, challenging projects in the world of Deep Learning, CNNs and Computer Vision and for your work to have a direct impact then please do reach out for more information. Please send your CV and call availability to: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
R&D Data Scientist: Video/Image Processing Senior Data Scientist Python/C++: Deep Learning/ML/Neural Networks/Computer Vision Berlin Background: I am working on behalf of an extremely exciting, innovative and tech driven company which focuses on enabling AI to fully scale within automotive applications using various techniques such as data processing and data reduction solutions. This Berlin-based start-up focus on creating an impact working alongside motivated and exceptionally skilled people. Having secured 2 million in additional funding they are extremely well-funded and secure within the industry and are now scaling their teams further to seek a Research Data Scientist with production level experience to enhance their existing Data Science unit. Do you have a strong research background with commercial experience in ML- driven image apps? Your profile: Strong academic and research background within Image/Video processing: Comp Vision/Neural Networks/ML At least 3 years of hands-on professional experience in the field Experience in Object Detection, Image/Video Applications Good programming skills in Python and C++ are required Deep understanding of mathematics Experience in automotive industry is a plus Do you have core skills in Machine Learning, Algorithms and Computer Vision? Role & Duties: Joining a team of 10 R&D researchers and data scientists Developing new image and video processing algorithms based on customer specifications Benchmarking performance of existing algorithms Developing code into core products in collaboration with cross-functional data scientists and software developers Offering you the chance to work on cutting-edge research, bringing products into production Why should I join? Working on cutting-edge research with immediate industrial applications Vibrant start-up environment, sharing insights with international teams in Berlin & U.S. Strong focus on personal development through: Conferences, training and courses Transportation ticket 28 days holiday Flexible working hours Top 10 Data Science research company within the DACH region Increase technical know-how in autonomous driving development through ML, Embedded Design and Neural Networks Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.