WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
United States Virgin Island
4 months ago
Lewis Adams-Dunstan - Director of Business Development and Host of 'Preparing the Un-prepared' - A Data-Driven Podcast is on the lookout for an experienced Hiring Manager who's happily employed in the USA and is looking to expand their team now or in the near future.
- You must understand the technical and business reasons for your hiring needs before wanting me to engage in a search.
- The budget for hiring must be signed off. I'm not looking for window shoppers and nor are my candidates!
- You need to have realistic expectations of skill level and experience vs budget allocated for each of your roles.
- You must also understand and appreciate the value in both and Internal External Recruitment Partner.
- It's important that you have a well-structured process in place that will ensure success and you must provide constructive feedback to both your internal and external partners in a timely manner (AKA treat people's time in exactly the same way that you expect people to treat yours)
- Ideally, you'll be hiring within Data but if not, you must be open to making introductions to other people in the business who might need support with their technical growth.
- You value the candidate experience, so with that in mind, you'll be actively involved in the interview process preferably from the initial round (what I mean by this is, you're not the King or Queen and you don't expect the candidate that YOU'RE supposed to be hiring to meet you at the final stage and bow... You may laugh but this happens a lot!)
- You understand the market and how competitive it is so you don't waste peoples time with lowball offers. You take time to understand their worth and you offer them that when the time comes!
Nice to haves:
- It would be nice if you were open to being flexible when an applicant ticks 99% of the boxes. It's prefered that you don't base your decision on the 1% and that you see potential in people that might be highly motivated when given the right chance!
- An interest in building a long term partnership and not just seeing recruitment as a transactional necessity.
- A mutual interest in that you care as much about my growth in the industry as a Recruiter as I do about you as a Leader. And so, when we're not busy filling seat's it would be nice if you could recommend me to some of your fellow Hiring Managers in the industry ;)
- Oh and, it would be great id you could pay on time. So if we agreed a 30 payment term, please don't make me ask you on day 31 for payment. It's not a good use of my time nor is it good/fair business.
Now, I know the pool of potential GREAT Hiring Manager is small but if you or someone you know is awesome and they need support with their growth initiatives, get in touch: email@example.com / +1 617 480 9327
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.