WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month
about 1 month ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a company that was founded in 2011 with the vision to make it easy for consumers to save money on their loans. The company is based in Stockholm, Sweden and only offer services to Swedish citizens. The services include private loan comparison, personal protection cover and expert advisory. They are a leading Swedish tech company focusing on reducing friction within the lending market and decreasing interest rate costs for consumers. The company is currently growing rapidly. They are looking for the next star to join their Marketing team! Are you the person that will accelerate their growth? They want someone with an analytical and data driven approach that has experience from designing communication concepts and choosing the relevant media channels for advertising.
About the role
As the Head of Communications, you will be responsible for their strategic marketing activities, e.g. TV and radio advertising, sponsorships and PR. You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and be a part of the central Marketing team. One of your key tasks will be about maximizing the effect of their media presence. This requires the use of both the left and the right side of your brain. You will design creative communication concepts based on academic research, customer insights and practical experience. You will also assume ownership for the media budget and make sound judgements to maximize the ROI of the spend.
You will execute your tasks in collaboration with the Marketing team as well as external partners, i.e. creative, production and media agencies. This position is crucial for the growth of the business and they will offer you a chance to continue expanding the area of competence within the organisation.
The Marketing team consists of high performing specialists with a strong goal focus related to the overall business KPIs. The team has an analytical approach to everything they do and they expect you to enter the team with a data driven mindset. The team is growing, and today there are eight members of the team where one of them, the Media Analyst, will be reporting directly to you.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Develop communication strategy based on relevant data, know-how and academic research
· Manage the creative process from business insights to briefing of a production supplier
· Analyze and identify the right channels to publish our communications, including budget responsibility.
· Responsibility for the delivery and performance of the companies Media Analyst that will be reporting to you and is responsible to implement the PR plan.
Who are you?
· Minimum Bachelor's degree within a relevant field such as Marketing, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and Management, Media Technology or perhaps Psychology?
· 3-5 years work experience within marketing
· Experience from designing creative concepts and media buying
· Fluent in English
· It is meritorious if you speak Swedish, Finnish, or Danish and if you have performed any practical education within the marketing field.