Head of Backend Engineering
Amsterdam, North Holland , €80000.00 - €120000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-06-14 15:04:36 +0100
Digital, Data, Back-end, DevOps, Full Stack, Java, Other Digital Jobs, Data Engineering
Our world is becoming increasingly digitized, from personal devices to complex systems in industry and from daily delivery up towards the uprise Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. This global move toward digitalization is transforming the economy, industry, urban infrastructure but also our daily activities.
Get the chance to build a team of over 40 software engineer (backend, full-stack, devops & QA) who are responsible for producing an e-commerce logistics platform responsible for delivering unique services for business travel worldwide. They started off in 2014 and due to massive fundings and great successes they managed to grow to 150 employees. Having their headquarters in Europe, they are looking for a second R&D office which will be in Amsterdam.
Head of Backend Engineering - What's the job?
This department of this organisation will be crafting software for a full-service e-commerce platform in a highly competitive business travel industry.
- Drive, motivate and inspire your colleagues with your technical point of view and involvement in technical decisions
- Advising global head of department, directors, and board about technical processes, software solutions, management structures, and overall improvement
- Hands-on software engineering: Analyses, design, development, integration, testing, implementation, operations and maintenance with Agile methodologies
- Managing products, projects and securing quality and one-time delivery
Head of Backend Engineering - Your profile?
Head of Backend Engineering - Your benefits?
- Get the chance to build high-level teams crafting complex software solutions for the travel business!
- The best offer you can ever imagine as a Technical Lead if you bring the relevant expertise! Up to €120K or even above if you prove to be worth it!
- Easy accessible with public transport, not long-lasting traffic jams towards their office!
- Create a passionate and fun working environment along with a collaborative working atmosphere
- A great influence on the technical decisions within the whole European division aimed to employ around 40 people
- The informal atmosphere and freedom of a start-up but the financial back-up from a multinational
- A competitive set of secondary salary benefits
Sound great right? Well, believe me, it's a unique opportunity
Contact Daniel ASAP @ 020 30 58 541 /firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role