CHF85000 - CHF130000 per year|
***Required: New Hardware Engineer in Power Electronics to work for my client***
If you've got a background in power electronics circuit and assembly development, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily accountable for developing the entire development process of converters and inverters with a focus on power electronics.
Based in the company's Switzerland office:
- Specification and design as well as implementation
- Performing laboratory tests, validating and commissioning
- Passionately contributing to the continuous improvement of the process
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got a background in power electronics circuit and assembly development.
They'll also need you to have a background in microcontroller and DSP board design as well as signal processing.
Plus, you'll need some background in commissioning and qualification of power electronic assemblies.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Skills in PCB design and the ability to operate soldering machines.
- An FH/ETH degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of power electronics.
You'll also need to be the following:
- Eligible to work in Switzerland or have a suitable work permit.
- Able to communicate in technical English and also speak German or be willing to learn the language.
- Familiar with EMC, standards, and certifications.
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Hardware Engineer role and we'd love to see your CV.
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
The business you'll be working for is a prominent production company that develops services for specialised electronic applications, industrial electronics, and automobiles.
- They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as:
- They are at the cutting edge of technology, creating not only hardware but also software and electrical equipment.
- They provide services to businesses all around the world and are always coming up with new solutions.
- They maintain a strong focus on staff well-being and internal progress.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Hardware Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV, and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
RF or Analog Design Engineer
Apply Now Do you want to join an empowered, established manufacturer of ICs and electronic products working with low-power energy...
Apply Now Are you an Embedded Architect who wants to work for a market-leading Smart Connected Systems and Edge Devices...
Software Engineer C++
Apply Now Are you interested in working with a leading provider of industrial cybersecurity solutions? Are you highly skilled at...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.