CHF95000 - CHF100000 per year|
Are you a Hardware Engineer who loves challenges and thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments that demand innovation and creativity?
If you answered yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We're currently seeking a skilled and motivated Embedded Hardware Engineer to join my client and help revolutionize the world of payment technology.
Responsibilities of an Hardware Engineer:
- Analysing customer needs and developing the requirements, concepts, architectures, designs, and specifications for embedded systems.
- Developing electronic circuits and PCBs.
- Conducting tests, commissioning, and documenting results.
- Repairing devices as needed.
Candidate Requirements for an Hardware Engineer:
- A degree in electrical engineering (ETH, FH).
- Practical experience in analog and digital circuit development with microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of circuit design and creation of PCB layouts.
- Experience with circuit simulation and EDA tools (Altium Designer).
- An advantage would be experience with low power and antenna design, integration of wireless technologies.
- Taking personal responsibility and enjoying technical solutions.
- Readiness for further training.
Join our team of professionals and be part of an exciting project that will shape the future of payment technology.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hardware Development.
Job Summary The Project Scheduler plays an important role within the Team through creation and management of complex, cross-functional schedules....
Civil Solar Engineer
Summary Are you passionate about Renewable Energy? The Civil Engineer supports utility-scale Solar PV projects for the Energy Team. This...
Senior Hardware Design Engineer
My Client is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments based on dynamic signal processing. Their products are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.