WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€60000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Back in 2014 a company was established with the goal of revolutionising the way in which property data is created and consumed by providing instant property intelligence for buildings across America and by doing so allows insurers and property stake holders to access invaluable property information at a record speed. To do this, they leverage geospatial imagery, computer vision and machine learning to automatically extract this property data.
Their team is made up of highly successful entrepreneurs with renowned talent in computer vision, real estate analysis and risk analysis. They are a very high performing team and have a culture built on teamwork, open communication, and talent with a good mix of humility.
To strengthen their team, they are looking for a Data Analyst who can take complete ownership of their ground truth pipeline from end-to-end and help extend its functionality to support the development of innovative new products. You would be the go-to person for everything related to ground truth and would have to be comfortable with taking full autonomy and ownership for the role.
Sound interesting and want to know what the requirements are?
- Very strong communication skills and the ability to coordinate with multiple teams to make sure all the objectives are being met
- A scientific approach, critical thinking and analytical problem-solving abilities are critical - You will be responsible for designing & implementing methods in which to quantify and improve the accuracy of the ground truth, in collaboration with the data scientists
- A solid background in Statistics and Data analysis and the ability to build and support visualisation and exploration capabilities around the data sets
- BSc or MSc in Statistics, Computer Science, Statistics, or any other related degree is required
- Good coding skills in Python and SQL
This is a chance to work with incredibly passionate people in an inspiring environment. They have a fantastic company culture with flat hierarchies, open communication, transparent processes, and a very flexible working model. Furthermore, you get to make a real impact and work with a fast-paced Silicon Valley start-up at a pivotal time and get a key role for yourself within the company.
I am looking forward to hearing from you! Please send me your CV to
Or give me a call on:
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.