Graduate Marketing Assistant
Billericay, Essex , £16000 - £18000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2018-06-04 16:20:35 +0100
Careers at Darwin
We're are looking for hard working, driven individual with a fantastic eye for detail. Experience using the Adobe design suite (photoshop, indesign, premier pro) is a bonus.
- Assisting with the organisation of global events
- Assisting with the execution of email campaigns
- Assisting with the execution of social media campaigns across multiple channels; ; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Assisting with the creation of marketing collateral using a wide range of design packages
- Maintaining and updating the global website
- Writing social media updates and scheduling these on the feeds of the recruitment consultants
- Working with the online marketing executive to drive SEO strategies
- Design and ordering of promotional items.
- Adding new starter profiles to the website and other online marketing tools.
- General administrative tasks for the teams; printing, updating design documents etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, driven individual who has excellent organisation skills to take their first step into the world of marketing. The team is highly skilled and the Director has over 15 year's marketing experience so the successful candidate will have exposure to a wealth of knowledge and expertise.