Google / Web Specialist
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc85000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2018-11-22 08:57:08 +0000
Large and growing company. Attractive pay system. Modern and stylish office. Challenging and dynamic environment.
Are you looking to join the leaders in recruiting solutions in Switzerland? Are you a go-getter with a solid understanding of Google Analytics? Do you want a new challenge and a change of scenery for an office in central Zurich?
Our client are a leading talent board creators in Switzerland connecting people and businesses across the country. They boast a challenging position in a dynamic environment with a unique corporate culture. They are in a period of growth and are looking to bring on a Google/Web Analytics Expert with experience in web, e-commerce, and B2B/B2C.
For this role to be a fit for you, you have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience working with Google Analytics / Google Analytics 360 / Google Tag Manager
- Strong experience in the field of web and app technologies and applications
- Experience with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with continuous delivery/deployment
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform and GoogleAds
- Proactive and able to collaborate across multiple teams and disciplines
- Able to interact and collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Intuitive, reliable, and a competent problem solver
- Fluent in German and English with French of advantage
- A Swiss or EU National
- Responsible for the Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Responsible for Digital Analytics, including workshops, concepts, implementations, internal training, reporting, and analysis.
- Set up and optimise cross-platform and cross-channel KPIs and KPI trees.
- Derive and activate optimisation measures
- Cross-team coordination of the implementation of a uniform company-wide tracking concept
- Support the data-driven teams (B2B, B2C) in recording business critical metrics
The company & the perks:
- Large and growing company
- Located in Zurich
- A challenging job in a dynamic environment
- Voted one of the top ten places to work in Switzerland
- Unique corporate culture
- Attractive pay system
- Room for growth
- Modern office with outdoor workspace/balcony
- Tea, coffee, and water provided
- Fresh lunch food delivered to the office daily for purchase
- Flat hierarchies and a focus on cultural fit and personality
- Smart car leasing
- Weekly Bootcamp and monthly massages
- Flexible working and home office opportunities
- Social events, prizes, and gifts
- Half price travel fares to and from the office
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
My name is Megan and I am a Delivery Consultant for the Swiss Market. I specialise in permanent placements within PHP development. Working alongside my account manager Laura Can...Megan's Full Bio