Google / Web Specialist
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc85000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2018-12-21 12:25:22 +0000
Large and growing company. Attractive pay system. Modern and stylish office. Challenging and dynamic environment.
Are you looking to join the leaders in recruiting solutions in Switzerland? Are you a go-getter with a solid understanding of Google Analytics? Do you want a new challenge and a change of scenery for an office in central Zurich?
Our client are a leading talent board creators in Switzerland connecting people and businesses across the country. They boast a challenging position in a dynamic environment with a unique corporate culture. They are in a period of growth and are looking to bring on a Google/Web Analytics Expert with experience in web, e-commerce, and B2B/B2C.
For this role to be a fit for you, you have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience working with Google Analytics / Google Analytics 360 / Google Tag Manager
- Strong experience in the field of web and app technologies and applications
- Experience with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with continuous delivery/deployment
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform and GoogleAds
- Proactive and able to collaborate across multiple teams and disciplines
- Able to interact and collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Intuitive, reliable, and a competent problem solver
- Fluent in German and English with French of advantage
- A Swiss or EU National
- Responsible for the Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Responsible for Digital Analytics, including workshops, concepts, implementations, internal training, reporting, and analysis.
- Set up and optimise cross-platform and cross-channel KPIs and KPI trees.
- Derive and activate optimisation measures
- Cross-team coordination of the implementation of a uniform company-wide tracking concept
- Support the data-driven teams (B2B, B2C) in recording business critical metrics
The company & the perks:
- Large and growing company
- Located in Zurich
- A challenging job in a dynamic environment
- Voted one of the top ten places to work in Switzerland
- Unique corporate culture
- Attractive pay system
- Room for growth
- Modern office with outdoor workspace/balcony
- Tea, coffee, and water provided
- Fresh lunch food delivered to the office daily for purchase
- Flat hierarchies and a focus on cultural fit and personality
- Smart car leasing
- Weekly Bootcamp and monthly massages
- Flexible working and home office opportunities
- Social events, prizes, and gifts
- Half price travel fares to and from the office
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I specialise in permanent placements within PHP development in the Swiss market. Working alongside my account manager Laura Cannon we help find the best opportunities for junior...Megan's Full Bio