Berlin, Germany , €65000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
2019-03-05 09:33:28 +0000
I am working with one of the markets leading platforms for bespoke development solutions. Its product connects the best of the best to those in need of programmers, using highly complex algorithms in order to maintain its standards.
Currently the platform is in need of a facelift, the team is reworking its legacy PHP stack towards Golang based SOA. Along with new your teammates you will be responsible for reworking the entire architecture of this new system.
Innovation is not just a buzzword here, it's a requirement.
You will have:
- 3 years of experience in software development
- +2 years experience with GoLang
- Continuous Integration experience
- Familiarity DDD
- Knowledge in Node.js or React
- An insatiable itch to be doing new things daily (seriously, get some cream)
- Fluency in English
You will get:
- Ownership & responsibility from day one, regular feedback and career development support
- Access to the network of one of Europe's biggest investors
- A team of humans, not code monkeys - the company culture is open, international and inclusive
- An office location in the city centre of Berlin
- Free Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team events
Managing This Role
Connecting the very best talent to the very best organisations across the North of Germany is at the heart of what I do. In the world of software development, the forward-thinki...Matthew's Full Bio