WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 2 months ago
For a global leader in the HR services industry we are looking for a Global IT Risk Compliance Manager. You are part of the information security team and you are defining the company information security policy to providing operational services that help keep the company secure. You'll ensure provable compliance and management of related risks. In this role you can rely on colleagues responsible for IT policy and assurance and business risk & audit to support you. If this sound interesting, please apply now!
· Further improve IT and information security, in overseeing risk and monitoring of IT.
· Perform periodic reviews and / or audits on IT and Information security control frameworks.
· Provide guidance to colleagues becoming compliant with the control frameworks.
· Perform gap analysis to evaluate the effectiveness and compliance of operational processes with corporate security policies and guidelines; and provide recommendations to identify areas for improvement, with proposed remediation.
· Provide insight in review results in a standardized manner.
· 10+ years experience in IT of which at least 5 years in compliance and audit within an international organization.
· Proven knowledge of industry best practices from organizations such as International Standards Organization (ISO), Center for Internet Security (CIS) and National Institute of Standards (NIST).
· Experience in IT audits, security by design and IT risk assessments.
· Able to prepare concise reports for senior management, including C-level.
· Experience performing audit procedures to validate compliance status.
· Duration is 6-12 months with extension.
· You can work fully remote.
· 36-40 hours per week.
If you are interested in this position as Global IT Risk Compliance Manager please apply now or contact me via email@example.com or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.