WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
4 months ago
For a global leader in the HR services industry we are looking for a freelance Global IT Information Security Officer. You are part of the information security team. This team is responsible for defining information security policy to providing security services that help keep the company secure. You will be responsible for effective collaboration between operating companies and global security teams. In this role you'll work closely with your colleague's to be a trusted advisor and build strong relations. If this sound interesting, please apply now!
· As part of the Global security team, you will work with Service delivery managers and Information Security leads to ensure successful deployment and operations of the global information security services and initiatives at a regional or country level.
· Develop and lead regional teams to assess local needs, identify and prioritize focus.
· Implement a regional security strategy; lead cross-functional and cross-business team; communicate strategy and execution.
· Ensure security services deployment in line with local priorities and capacity, ensuring timely notification to senior management of any constraints.
· Keep track and have an understanding of local developments in information security and related fields.
· Support the CIOs and ISOs in following up any vulnerabilities found by the global services.
· Work with Project Managers to meet agreed timelines for global information security projects.
· Master Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology 5+ years experience in IT information security.
· Knowledge of industry best practices from organizations such as International Standards Organization (ISO), Center for Internet Security (CIS) and National Institute of Standards (NIST).
· Able to prepare concise reports for senior management, including C-level.
· Good English communication skills.
· Duration is 6-12 months with extension.
· You can work fully remote.
· 36-40 hours per week.
If you are interested in this freelance Global IT Information Security Officer project please apply now or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.