WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Hourly Rate Negotiable
12 months ago
Genesys CTI Business Systems Analyst - Freelance - Berlin
We are working with a global client on a Business Led initiative to review and assess their Contact Centre technologies from a CX/Customer Journey perspective. They are looking for an experienced Genesys Business Systems Analyst in order to initiate and deliver the possible changes required to improve ROI and CX results
This is a Freelance assignment for an initial 3-month period for a total project duration expected to be closer to 12-months overall.
As the lead Business Systems Analyst you will:
- Lead Process Analysis, Identify CX Pain Points and Adapt New Processes
- Work as main POC between Product Dev/QA & Business Stakeholders
- Help drive appropriate Tech Solutions based on Genesys Routing Platform
With a proven background in Genesys CTI solutions you will also create appropriate documentation, act as liaison to 3rd Parties/Service Delivery organisations and maintain a constant track of Genesys' performance. Some of the key skills you will need include:
- Hands-on Genesys Routing platforms, Routing Strategies
- Experience of Integrated, Global Call Centre technologies supporting Genesys, IVR, CRM, CTI...
- Ability to communicate complex Design & Technical Issues
Fluent in English is mandatory, German or Dutch are also an advantage. Based in Berlin, full time assignment with 1-day remote from the start. You must be able to live & work in Germany without restrictions.
For more details please contact me directly