WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
30000.00kr - 55000.00kr per annum
3 months ago
GAMING COMPANY - STOCKHOLM
Do you love gaming? Are you an experienced Game Designer and want to join a cool Gaming Company in Stockholm?
Our client is a mobile games studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all - from gamers to non-gamers alike. They push the limits when it comes to amazing and unique game experiences - and now want to enrich their game design team.
As Game Designer you will play an essential role and will be in charge of turning creative ideas into fun engaging gameplay in their games. Being a small studio they value creativeness, power of initiative and professionalism, as well as team spirit and personal responsibility.
We are looking for people who love gaming and who are dedicated and innovative. The work environment is egalitarian and everyone's ideas and saying count. We seek people who want to be the best in the world!
- Responsibility for overall design including game level and retention mechanics
- Work alongside the prototype team to bring the vision from concept to a solid and entertaining end product
- Define the game's vision and game design documents, create and maintain internal design documentation
- Design features which will increase user experience, engagement, and retention
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the implementation of systems into actual gameplay
- Analyze user testing and recommend design solutions
- 3+ years of relevant experience included at least one shipped F2P title, ideally for mobile
- Strong understanding on what makes the gameplay experience last and gets the player to return to the game on mobile platform
- Staying on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field
- Demonstrated proficiency with one or more current 3D game engines
- Strong working knowledge of level design and UI/UX
- Ability to provide constructive and easy-to-understand feedback to any team member
- High degree of self-motivation and leadership skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage personal workflow
- Passion for games and user-centered design