Stockholm, Sweden , 30000.00kr - 55000.00kr per annum
2019-08-19 14:59:56 +0100
GAMING COMPANY - STOCKHOLM
Do you love gaming? Are you an experienced Game Designer and want to join a cool Gaming Company in Stockholm?
Our client is a mobile games studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all - from gamers to non-gamers alike. They push the limits when it comes to amazing and unique game experiences - and now want to enrich their game design team.
As Game Designer you will play an essential role and will be in charge of turning creative ideas into fun engaging gameplay in their games. Being a small studio they value creativeness, power of initiative and professionalism, as well as team spirit and personal responsibility.
We are looking for people who love gaming and who are dedicated and innovative. The work environment is egalitarian and everyone's ideas and saying count. We seek people who want to be the best in the world!
- Responsibility for overall design including game level and retention mechanics
- Work alongside the prototype team to bring the vision from concept to a solid and entertaining end product
- Define the game's vision and game design documents, create and maintain internal design documentation
- Design features which will increase user experience, engagement, and retention
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the implementation of systems into actual gameplay
- Analyze user testing and recommend design solutions
- 3+ years of relevant experience included at least one shipped F2P title, ideally for mobile
- Strong understanding on what makes the gameplay experience last and gets the player to return to the game on mobile platform
- Staying on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field
- Demonstrated proficiency with one or more current 3D game engines
- Strong working knowledge of level design and UI/UX
- Ability to provide constructive and easy-to-understand feedback to any team member
- High degree of self-motivation and leadership skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage personal workflow
- Passion for games and user-centered design
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role