WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
As Soon as Possible
I am working with a highly reputable automotive client who is looking to hire Full Stack Developers.
The Virtual Engineering Centre now works with a diverse and tech-balanced team (developer, designer, product manager in the team; internal customer = product owner). On average, the teams hold between 4-8 developers/engineers. They are working on Digitalization projects for vehicle development such as :
- Virtual prototyping (e.B. in the areas of design, ergonomics)
- Creation of a database for legal approvals
- Creation of forecasts of personnel availability from legacy data (machine learning tool)
- Product in cooperation with another Automotive company for the documentation of cable harnesses
- Product on the subject of availability of test stations
**They do not work on software to be used inside of the vehicles or by the car owner.**
What are they looking for in a full stack Developer?
Our client is looking for a preferably English and German-speaking developer to work on-site with high willingness and drive to learn new technologies.
Frontend: React, Vue, ASP.NET Core, JS
Backend: Go, C#, Java
Frameworks: .NET Core
Test environment: Test-Driven Development
Build environment: Azure DevOps
Deployment: AWS / Azure
Products from the 3 areas:
Augmented / Virtual Reality
Web / Cloud
KI / Machine Learning
If this is something you would be interested in, please contact me directly at email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.