WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
As Soon as Possible
We are hiring back end/full stack developers to work with out highly reputable automotive partners onsite at our Software Innovation Centre.
The Software Centre was founded in 2020 and now work with a diverse and tech balanced team (developer, designer, product manager in the team; internal customer = product owner). On average, the teams hold between 8-12 developers/engineers.
You will be working with Cloud-native products (mainly in the environment of the digital production platform based on AWS) for solving user problems.
Examples: Service Cam (vehicle service app that ensures more transparency and fewer misunderstandings by providing the customer with a transparent, timely and digital analysis of the repairs to be carried out.) Simba (internal billing tool for billing e.g. cloud service fees)
What are they looking for in a Backend/Full Stack Developer?
Our client is looking for an English-speaking developer to work on-site with high willingness and drive to learn new technologies.
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, ReactJS,
- Interest in new technologies outside the comfort zone
- Experience in pair programming would be advantageous.
- Test environment: Test-Driven Development (high test coverage) and unit test
- Build environment: Infrastructure as Code, CI / CD chain, Git
- Development languages: at least 1 of which: Java, Python, Node.js, TypeScript, Golang, Kotlin + associated frameworks
- Cloud architecture:
- Amazon Web Services, Cloud Foundry, Container / Docker
- Continuous Delivery Concepts, Kubernetes, Kafka ELK, NoSQL, Iaas & PaaS
If this is something you would be interested in, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.