WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€65000 - €80000 per annum + relocation package option
10 days ago
Are you an ambitious Scala Developer feeling undervalued and under-challenged in your current function? Eager to work with new technologies on projects which test your limits in a team that expands your horizons?
An exciting and growing scala software house located in Amsterdam with a team of over 6 FP specialists is looking to reinforce their team. They are building one of the best e-commerce platforms in the industry being awarded for the best web platform in their domain for many years!
They recognize that their engineers are the key to their success and as such offer optimal conditions for them to evolve, improve and develop using a very simple recipe :
- Respect. Monthly events with the team
- Knowledge. Knowledge sharing is a core element to their success.
- Investment. Personalized training budgets, including professional certifications.
- Perspectives. Concrete career perspectives. Loyalty and results are rewarded.
- Quality. Focus on crafting the best e-commerce system in the industry
Senior Scala Developer - What criteria do you need to fulfil to be considered?
- You have a Bachelor or Master Diploma, preferably technology related
- You have at least 2 year experience in functional programming (Scala)
- Strong knowledge of one of the following frameworks and libraries; play, spark, akka, spray, catz, scalaz, kafka, slick, scalatest, shapeless, ZIO, react
- Experience in distributed systems is highly appreciated
- Eagerness to learn and use new technologies
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex and challenging environment
Senior Scala Developer - What is being offered?
- An impressive salary package of between €65.000 and €80.000 according to your experience
- Join a team of senior functional programmers
- Pension Plan, health insurance, 28 holidays, flexible hours, home-working
- Seriously good career perspectives; both technical as managerial
- Personalised training budget - Including certifications, conferences, and courses
- Relocation package when needed!
Sound great right? Well believe me, really is! Hit Apply!
Or contact Daniel ASAP @ 020 30 58 541 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Are you interested in working with a leading provider of industrial cybersecurity solutions? Are you highly skilled at working with C++? Would you be interested in working with award-winning Artificial Intelligence (A.I) products? I'm looking for someone who: - Strong C++ Experience - Experience using networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP - TDD, BDD Automated testing experience - Field experience working with Agile methodologies - Ideally experience with other technologies Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL Who is interested in: - The opportunity to develop ground-breaking technology for Industrial Cybersecurity - Working with Artificial intelligence and high-quality software - Continuous personal improvement with training and conferences For a company that offers: - Flexible work hours + Generous vacation plans - Paid relocation to the beautiful views of Swiss mountains - New MacBook Pro + Monitors plus many more great benefits This is a fantastic opportunity for a C++ Fullstack Software Engineer in Ticino. Please get in touch as CVs will be immediately reviewed. Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Fullstack Developer Darwin GmbH are partnered with a leading e-Commerce company in Hamburg who are urgently looking to hire a Frontend Developer to support them on a long term contract. This role is English speaking and fully remote. Requirements 4+ years' experience as a full stack developer Agile experience Java, Spring Framework including; Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security ReactJS, Redux, Typescript, React Native MongoDB, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Gitlab, Azure, AWS, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, JUnit Please send an updated CV with your earliest available start date and daily rate expectations for remote working to email@example.com. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.