WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€65000 - €80000 per annum + relocation package option
3 months ago
Are you an ambitious Scala Developer feeling undervalued and under-challenged in your current function? Eager to work with new technologies on projects which test your limits in a team that expands your horizons?
An exciting and growing scala software house located in Amsterdam with a team of over 6 FP specialists is looking to reinforce their team. They are building one of the best e-commerce platforms in the industry being awarded for the best web platform in their domain for many years!
They recognize that their engineers are the key to their success and as such offer optimal conditions for them to evolve, improve and develop using a very simple recipe :
- Respect. Monthly events with the team
- Knowledge. Knowledge sharing is a core element to their success.
- Investment. Personalized training budgets, including professional certifications.
- Perspectives. Concrete career perspectives. Loyalty and results are rewarded.
- Quality. Focus on crafting the best e-commerce system in the industry
Senior Scala Developer - What criteria do you need to fulfil to be considered?
- You have a Bachelor or Master Diploma, preferably technology related
- You have at least 2 year experience in functional programming (Scala)
- Strong knowledge of one of the following frameworks and libraries; play, spark, akka, spray, catz, scalaz, kafka, slick, scalatest, shapeless, ZIO, react
- Experience in distributed systems is highly appreciated
- Eagerness to learn and use new technologies
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex and challenging environment
Senior Scala Developer - What is being offered?
- An impressive salary package of between €65.000 and €80.000 according to your experience
- Join a team of senior functional programmers
- Pension Plan, health insurance, 28 holidays, flexible hours, home-working
- Seriously good career perspectives; both technical as managerial
- Personalised training budget - Including certifications, conferences, and courses
- Relocation package when needed!
Sound great right? Well believe me, really is! Hit Apply!
Or contact Daniel ASAP @ 020 30 58 541 / email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.