Fullstack (Node focused)
Berlin, Germany , €55000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
2019-07-02 08:46:09 +0100
Senior Fullstack Developer
"Join a mission focused on bringing medical innovations to market faster by accelerating clinical trials on both a local and global scale"
I am currently working with a German MedTech business founded in 2014 that is looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to add to their founding team of their newest platform! They are revolutionizing the communication and combination of smart people, smart data, and smart technology to continue to establish and maintain a global network of talented professionals, ground-breaking practices and returning clients! They are currently present within more than 40 countries, operating in 28 languages and has attracted over 10 million users over 6 continents!
They are seeking a skilled developer that is going to join their team with an eagerness to enhance their knowledge and develop their skillset, to adopt new ways of learning and to most importantly aid in the deployment of their latest project!
You will be involved in scaling up the foundations within their newest venture and working within projects that are already pending in their pipeline! If you are interested in a new challenge within a company that is growing immensely then this could be the role for you!
Please read on for more detailed information:
- Excellent Experience with Node.js
- Good experience in state-of-the-art technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud Computing like AWS
- You are a quality-oriented person with a focus on clean code & test-driven development
- A real passion for development and the growth of your own knowledge
- Fluent in English
- To support the start-up of a new platform to create and deploy the new innovative project
- Continue to develop your own skills as well as your teams and build knowledge with the current team and enhance productivity and efficiency!
- To not be an expert in everything but versatile and open to learning something new to get tasks completed!
- A chance to create your own culture and working environment in a fresh setting
- Freedom and autonomy to create the way you work most effectively
- Opportunity to directly benefit and make a positive chance to the locals communities wellbeing and heath.
- Office in the heart of Berlin!
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role