WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
9 months ago
- Do VERY large scale projects excite you?
- Whilst Node is your strength, are you open to learning other tools?
- Is a large, stable and secure employer important to you?
If you are reading this from Germany, you will already know this company. It's a shame I cannot name them here, but I assure you that you will be familiar with them.
If you haven't ever visited Germany, then it's not your fault but you won't know this company. However, you must trust me when I say this is a large, stable and secure employer to work for. 10,000+ employees, €5 billion annual revenue. Need more convincing?
Enough about the company, what's the job?
This is a backend focused, albeit slightly fullstack-ish, Node programming position. Coding in Node.js, Express.js and Mongo DB your purpose is to build one of the largest and most used websites in Germany.
Make it robust, secure, scalable and capable of performing under VERY high loads.
You'll be part of a team (Woohoo! Friends!) who are organised in line with modern Agile principles.
The skills to pay the bills:
- You need to know Nodejs and Express pretty well
- API design is something you've done before
- TDD is a principle you follow, because quality matters
- ES6 or better
- MongoDB is familiar to you
Interested? Apply to this job advert OR I invite you to email your CV directly to me via firstname.lastname@example.org
You NODE what to do...