WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€70000.00 - €80000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Senior Fullstack Engineer - 100% REMOTE (based in Germany) - €75,000
I'm searching for a Senior Fullstack Engineer to join an exciting tech partner who specialises in supporting companies in Germany to reach their full digital potential.
Become a part of our development team and help us develop innovative state of the art products.
- Implement web applications in a cross-functional agile team in close cooperation with customers and product owners
- Plan our existing architecture and future releases, working on the further development of existing solutions
- Scout new technologies we can implement
- Experience of agile development processes and a strong team player
- Happy to work with a complex tech stack including Kubernetes, Cloud (Azure / AWS), Web Security, eg.
- DevOps mindset
- B2 German MINIMUM due to German-speaking clients
What we offer you
- Fully Remote options, with travel to our Head Office in Nuremberg once per month.
- Flexible working hours, flextime with overtime compensation
- Modern Technologies and state of the art equipment
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity, please send over your CV, and we can arrange a call.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
My client are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer (m / f / d) who wants to enrich our team with their knowledge and passion. Your profile: You have written several backends for productive use and are familiar with microservices Dependency Injection and Separation of Concerns In your programming style, you attach great importance to immutability and the reduction of predicates You are aware of the OWASP common vulnerabilities and you know possible mitigation measures We use Angular for our web UIs Our services are deployed as Docker containers. You should therefore be fit in k8s or a comparable technology The servers use Linux. The shell should not make you sweat You know what belongs to a JVM build system: M2 repositories, CI, Maven or Gradle, container registries Your tasks: In consultation with software architects, you design the characteristics of individual services When answering sizing questions, you support us with estimates for your services You independently develop individual microservies based on the resulting specification You make sure that the services you have developed run cleanly in the backend and deploy them yourself In close cooperation with our app developers, you work together on the integration of the respective components You help us to adhere to the SLAs agreed with our customers Tech skills required: Java Angular K8's What they offer: Challenging projects Corporate culture Work-life balance Fluidlife Individual workplace Fruit, snacks & caffeine Long term cooperation Development opportunties Educational budget If you would be interested in finding out more about this opportunity then please send your CV to email@example.com Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.