€65000.00 - €75000.00 per annum + Home office + Learning Budget
about 1 month ago
Are you interested in working in a fast-growing, autonomous environment? Where tech and the digital rights of others are the focus? A place where your contributions will have a direct impact on how people could use the internet in the future.
A well-established payments platform that focuses their efforts on protecting the work of digital creatives, providing an anti-plagiarism solution ensuring fair compensation of intellectual property via nano payments are currently looking to grow with a number of skilled engineers for their Berlin team.
The work that they have been doing has vastly helped digital writers, giving them proper compensation in an age of casual plagiarism, we want you to contribute in changing the status quo of digital ownership.
Their platform is a Scalable blockchain oriented system that provides a frictionless web payments widget that is usable on any website. Their work is pushing the limits of what blockchain is capable of and more specifically, how people are using blockchain.
What they are looking for
- Exposure to MongoDB / SQL
- Hands-on experience in Docker is ideal
- Previously mentored and trained junior members of a development team
What is on offer:
- An above average salary for the Berlin Market
- Health care and retirement package
- Education budget
- Flexible working hours and remote office
- They will guide and propel you in preparing talks and blog posts, participating in industry conferences and hackathons