WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
£55000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
3 months ago
This business provides the easiest and fastest way for millions of small businesses to thrive in a competitive online environment, with no coding knowledge. Millions of users access their services every day!
They are looking for a passionate FullStack Engineer to join their international team, in Hamburg, or remotely.
Engineering is at the core of the product - you will find an environment where engineers are encouraged to continually explore new solutions, to provide the best positive solution to users.
As a FullStack Developer your tasks will include:
- Building features, which allow users to effectively share business ideas online
- Proactively improving interfaces - aiming for seamless, user-friendly solutions
- Actively participating in technical decision making
- Proactively improving engineering standards, tooling, and processes
You should have:
- A minimum of four years of experience building production web applications
- Experience with TypeScript, React, and Node
- Good experience with Unit or End-to-End testing
- A strong desire to make a positive impact in the workplace!
- Python or Kotlin experience is nice to have, but not essential!
This is a great opportunity to join a stable, growing company, who are driven by their mission on helping small businesses all over the world to succeed. Engineers in the team are encouraged to explore new technologies and are rewarded with competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.