WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
9 months ago
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you have Fullstack DevOps experience and a desire to drive a new generation of web experiences for customers? Are you looking for a new challenge in Lucerne?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Their brand and design department is now looking to grow the team, adding a passionate Fullstack Developer to their already strong group.
As the right developer you have:
- Several years of professional experience with NodeJS
- Experience working with and creating microservices
- Knowledge of databases including SQL, MySQL and/or noSQL
- Experience working with Nginx
- Practical experience with AWS
- Working knowledge of PHP/CraftCMS/WordPress
- Passionate about design, education and creating high-quality work
- Eager to work in an international environment
- Interested in/located in Lucerne
- Fluent in English
- A Swiss or EU National
- A team player
- Able to hit the ground running from day one
- Advising and supporting software architecture and engineering
- Managing projects and team project infrastructures
- Ensuring processes and adequate CI strategies
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Young team
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts and local discounts
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- 25 days holiday
- German lessons
- Travel insurance
- Yearly allowance for training
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.