WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month
23 days ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Fullstack Developer on behalf of an IoT location intelligence business in Stockholm that was founded in 2013 currently with 40+ employees. This business connects your assets seamlessly, their technology has gained significant traction in the IoT industry and received several prestigious awards for its ground-breaking technology in location intelligence. This technology is currently protected by 51 patents, making it possible to seamlessly track assets between the indoor and outdoor spheres, no matter what the environment. The next step has been to utilize emerging standards to create products with the right market fit.
This business is looking for a full stack developer who is comfortable with working in a dynamic, small team environment. The applicant will be part of their cloud team, working with features to support, manage and control their wireless sensor network. The cloud team is responsible for all their cloud solutions spanning a web-portal, REST API and a data pipeline run by DataFlow. The applicant should be comfortable with working on more than one project and taking part in task prioritisation work to help the company move forward; taking ownership of tasks is important in a small team like this. The applicant should be proficient in managing expectations and helping communicate with management.
What they are looking for:
· BSc in Computer Science or equivalent qualification; MSc highly preferred.
· Strong analytical and statistical skills.
· Apache Beam - DataFlow. The applicant should have some knowledge in building data pipelines for processing messages/data. The current implementation is built in Python and run in DataFlow.
· REST - Python. The applicant has prior knowledge of REST API development (preferably in Python/Flask). Standard knowledge of Python is a requirement.
· React - Front End. Basic knowledge about React development. The Applicant should be comfortable with updating existing web applications with new components and styling.
Good to haves:
· Experience with IoT architecture, cloud services and implementation.
· Google Cloud Platform. Prior knowledge of App Engine, Cloud Endpoints, Cloud Builds, Data Flow in GCP.
· Comparable knowledge from another Cloud Provider is also eligible.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
My client are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer (m / f / d) who wants to enrich our team with their knowledge and passion. Your profile: You have written several backends for productive use and are familiar with microservices Dependency Injection and Separation of Concerns In your programming style, you attach great importance to immutability and the reduction of predicates You are aware of the OWASP common vulnerabilities and you know possible mitigation measures We use Angular for our web UIs Our services are deployed as Docker containers. You should therefore be fit in k8s or a comparable technology The servers use Linux. The shell should not make you sweat You know what belongs to a JVM build system: M2 repositories, CI, Maven or Gradle, container registries Your tasks: In consultation with software architects, you design the characteristics of individual services When answering sizing questions, you support us with estimates for your services You independently develop individual microservies based on the resulting specification You make sure that the services you have developed run cleanly in the backend and deploy them yourself In close cooperation with our app developers, you work together on the integration of the respective components You help us to adhere to the SLAs agreed with our customers Tech skills required: Java Angular K8's What they offer: Challenging projects Corporate culture Work-life balance Fluidlife Individual workplace Fruit, snacks & caffeine Long term cooperation Development opportunties Educational budget If you would be interested in finding out more about this opportunity then please send your CV to email@example.com Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.