Fullstack Developer - React/Node.js
Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2019-03-07 11:27:15 +0000
Senior Fullstack Developer - React/Node
"A high-end consultancy turning our client's great ideas into digital reality"
Are you a communicative developer who can understand and exceed your client's expectations?
Do you want to work for a company that will create a pipeline of projects catered to the tech stack you prefer?
Would you like to be part of a revolutionised business working alongside both market leading clients and innovative start-ups?
I am currently working with an agency who are creating digital products and services for their clients across Europe. They have offices in 3 countries with over 80 employees focussing on over 140 internal tech sessions. Their aim is to understand their clients' needs by scaling their development products through a wide range of technologies.
- 3 years React.js experience and 1+ years' experience with Node.js as a fullstack
- Strong English communicative skills
- Transparent and clear mindset to take on board client's requirements
- The ability to work in a variety of environments, both individually and in a team
- Strong team player
- Working closely with clients both on site and in your office
- Working across a varied range of projects and implementing the most suitable frameworks
- Taking your own initiative and focusing on a project through to deployment
- Competitive Salary
- Freedom in your own work
- Personal development (flexibility in coding language structure)
- International Travel
- Weekly round-ups
- Education budget
Please reach out to discuss this information further by emailing me on email@example.com , I look forward to hearing from you!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role