WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 62000.00kr per month
3 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Fullstack Developer on behalf of an IoT location intelligence business in Stockholm that was founded in 2013 currently with 40+ employees. This business connects your assets seamlessly, their technology has gained significant traction in the IoT industry and received several prestigious awards for its ground-breaking technology in location intelligence. This technology is currently protected by 51 patents, making it possible to seamlessly track assets between the indoor and outdoor spheres, no matter what the environment. The next step has been to utilize emerging standards to create products with the right market fit.
This business is looking for a full stack developer who is comfortable with working in a dynamic, small team environment. The applicant will be part of their cloud team, working with features to support, manage and control their wireless sensor network. The cloud team is responsible for all their cloud solutions spanning a web-portal, REST API and a data pipeline run by DataFlow. The applicant should be comfortable with working on more than one project and taking part in task prioritisation work to help the company move forward; taking ownership of tasks is important in a small team like this. The applicant should be proficient in managing expectations and helping communicate with management.
What they are looking for:
· BSc in Computer Science or equivalent qualification; MSc highly preferred.
· Strong analytical and statistical skills.
· Apache Beam - DataFlow. The applicant should have some knowledge in building data pipelines for processing messages/data. The current implementation is built in Python and run in DataFlow.
· REST - Python. The applicant has prior knowledge of REST API development (preferably in Python/Flask). Standard knowledge of Python is a requirement.
· React - Front End. Basic knowledge about React development. The Applicant should be comfortable with updating existing web applications with new components and styling.
Good to haves:
· Experience with IoT architecture, cloud services and implementation.
· Google Cloud Platform. Prior knowledge of App Engine, Cloud Endpoints, Cloud Builds, Data Flow in GCP.
· Comparable knowledge from another Cloud Provider is also eligible.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.