My client are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer (m / f / d) who wants to enrich our team with their knowledge and passion.
- You have written several backends for productive use and are familiar with microservices
- Dependency Injection and Separation of Concerns
- In your programming style, you attach great importance to immutability and the reduction of predicates
- You are aware of the OWASP common vulnerabilities and you know possible mitigation measures
- We use Angular for our web UIs
- Our services are deployed as Docker containers. You should therefore be fit in k8s or a comparable technology
- The servers use Linux. The shell should not make you sweat
- You know what belongs to a JVM build system: M2 repositories, CI, Maven or Gradle, container registries
- In consultation with software architects, you design the characteristics of individual services
- When answering sizing questions, you support us with estimates for your services
- You independently develop individual microservies based on the resulting specification
- You make sure that the services you have developed run cleanly in the backend and deploy them yourself
- In close cooperation with our app developers, you work together on the integration of the respective components
- You help us to adhere to the SLAs agreed with our customers
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Enterprise-Architekt - 80% remote
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Enterprise Architekten (w/m/d) in Nürnberg (80% remote). Aufgaben: Konzeption unternehmenskritischer SW...
Entwickler Java 80% remote
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Entwickler Java Backend (w/m/d) in Nürnberg (80% remote). Aufgaben: Erstellen, Testen,...
Senior Software Engineer - Up to 90K
Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack) - Amsterdam | Up to 90K My client is a global and diverse organization with key...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.