WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 60000.00kr per annum
9 months ago
Fullstack Developer (.NET Core, React &/or Angular)
World Leading IT Consultancy - Stockholm
Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies and thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better? Then you should keep reading.
Darwin Recruitment is working with a World Leading IT Consultancy who is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join a skilled and passionate team that every single day will inspire you. Together with your colleagues you will work in an agile environment to build new digital solutions for their clients. They work together in both small and large teams with people that share the same passion and happiness of delivering phenomenal projects.
You will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in daily work and during social activities after hours.
As a Full stack Developer you will:
- Develop innovative solutions using the latest Web and Microsoft technologies
- Collaborate with developers, testers and the scrum master in your team to build new digital experiences.
- Develop solutions throughout the stack of models ranging from Frontend to deep backend integrations.
- Design and develop well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches
- A minimum 2 years of experience in web development with the Microsoft stack of technology.
- Have both front-end experience (HTML, CSS, React, Angular) and back-end (.NET Core, SQL, Azure PaaS)
- Worked with DevOps and Agile principles. TDD / DDD / SOLID / CI / CD and other patterns and practices
- Experienced in .NET development and have a mindset of developing sustainable and scalable solutions
- Analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business
- Excited by designing and developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches
- Great communication skills in Swedish and English
If this sounds like you, then you might be just right for each other! Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!