Berlin, Germany , €40000 - €45000 per annum
2018-04-26 13:45:00 +0100
My client tailors and hand-crafts bespoke software for the travel industry. They work within a reputable network of travel industry organisations to build software that streamlines and simplifies your travel experience.
Your piece in the puzzle:
You'll work together with designers, product owners and engineers in a fast moving and product-focused environment to deliver innovative solutions. More specifically:
- Programming at front and back end
- Further development and improvement of existing source code
- Discussing design, architecture, usability and code on a daily basis
- Adding value to the product by implementing new features and functionalities
- Creating responsive, performance driven user interfaces
- Working together with other developers on tasks
The ideal developer:
- Experience within frontend frameworks like Angular or React. Additionally, experience with PHP frameworks like Laravel.
- Interest or experience in using containerization technologies like Docker.
- Working with GIT.
- Team-orientated working style and mindset.
Why you want to work here:
The team is motivated, driven and believe in the importance of teamwork. They offer unmatched opportunities for personal growth and development. Everything to create a convincing and rewarding work environment. You can also look forward to benefits such as:
- Daily fresh fruit offerings in the team kitchen
- In-house canteen with a daily selection of dishes from our chefs
- Sports and fitness centre
- Table tennis and table football
- Private conference rooms and quiet rooms
- Team activities
Are you interested in this position? Curios to find out more? Then let's set up a call! Just email your latest CV, your number and a convenient time to talk so we can take the next steps.
Hope to hear from you soon!