Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2019-08-05 16:31:26 +0100
Back-end, DevOps, Full Stack
development opportunities. Direct engage and involvement with the founding team.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can be involved in the decision-making process and work with the most up to date technologies? Are you an expert with Angular and a pro with PHP? Are you looking for a company that develops its own technology with a modern loft office overlooking Zurich?
Our client is a leading online marketing company offering a full service in engagement advertising, from consulting to design, technology, campaign execution, analysis, and reporting. They pride themselves on the quality of their work - it isn't about the number of clicks generated for their customers, it is about the active engagement with the sites they create. They are seeking a dedicated Full Stack Developer who also takes pride in their work to join their team in this exciting period of growth for the company.
To become part of the team and take on this Full Stack role you have:
- Excellent knowledge of Angular (Angular 5 a bonus)
- Excellent knowledge PHP including a modern web framework (eg: Symfony, Laravel)
- Experience working with DevOps and Kubernetes
- Experience maintaining a K8s Cluster on Google Container Services
- A doer mentality, a good sense of humour and a willingness to always improve
- B2 English minimum
- German language skills as an advantage
- A team player
- Available to start ASAP
- An EU citizen / Swiss National
- Eager to learn and developer
- Happy to bring your own ideas and thoughts to the development/decision process
- Versatile and varied projects to work on for the company's many clients
- Full involvement in projects from the concept to deliver, optimisation and detailed analysis of the engagement campaign
- The opportunity to develop and engage with the company's own software and technologies
- Full Stack development creating full products for clients using Angular on the frontend and PHP(/frameworks) on the backend
- Working with the team on a variety of projects for different industries
- Contact with interesting advertisers and publishers
- A stone's throw from Zurich HB station
- Modern and cool office environment - loft office with a great view and balcony area
- A small dedicated team of developers
- Growing business with opportunity for both company and personal development
- Experts in the Swiss Online Marketing world and marketing participants
- Telephone package
- Above average employer contributions to pension package
- Flat hierarchy
- High dynamics and quick decision-making paths
- Direct exchange and communication with the founding team
- Quick and professional familiarisation with the company processes
- Possibility to co-design the company and corresponding career opportunities
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role